Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Day of School


I really didn't want the kids to go back to school this year. I worked at home all summer, logging into the shop computer with http://www.gotomypc.com/ and tried to keep up the work load. It was tricky but I was able to keep my head above water. At the beginning of summer I actually thought it might be easier to work at home but I was so wrong! I don't like letting the kids play alone outside so that meant I had to bring the laptop on the deck and try to watch them in the yard or in the pool. Sounds like fun? Well, only until you try processing customer payments and you have checks and cash blowing all over the place. Things are going much more smoothly now that the kids are back in school. They're doing great! Ben's in 1st and Abby's in 3rd grade now. Except for Ben telling me almost every morning that he doesn't want to go to school they're adjusting well. But not too worry, he comes home every day and says that he's had a good day.

0 comments: