Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Locks of Love

IMG_0417

Abby had a huge knot in the back of her long beautiful hair over the weekend from wearing a winter coat.  It was just a horrible matted knot that we struggled to get out.  We decided that we needed to schedule an appointment to get it cut a bit so it wouldn't be so hard to keep untangled, but on Monday morning we thought we just might stop by Snipits after school and get it done right away.  When we walked in Abby decided to donate her hair to Locks of Love, and this is the beautiful cut she ended up with.  A very surprising decision, but I am proud of her!

 0303081511b0303081512b-1

0303081515

4 comments:

my3 kids said...

What a sweet girl and you look very beautiful Abby. Love the pictures.

Dawn said...

I LOVE the haircut!!!

Third Mom said...

Your children are beautiful! My daughter did the same thing several years ago, it was a good experience for her. Long hair can be beautiful, but hard to deal with, too.

Thanks so much for the link - gotcha linked back!

Third Mom said...

LOL, I had you linked already - I can't keep up with my own blogroll :)