Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Google...er, goggle...

School got out for the kids last week. I introduced them to Alice Cooper's "School's Out" which they LOVED! I think it was the "no more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks". They're only 5 and 7 years old and already are amazed each time Sonny or I know a song that has been re-made by some young artist. You know how it goes...life only begins when the young are born, nothing existed before their awareness. Abby is so much like me in thought, word and deed it's scary. I can almost read her mind. I tell her what she's going to do next (I used to think and behave so many of the same ways she does when I was her age it's scary...and surprising and sometimes frustrating for her...she can't get away with anything). I hope it works this way when she's a teen, it ought to make my life easier, a little less difficult trying to figure this teenager out.

0 comments: